Amazing. I wish it would snow here. Alas, we are just bombarded with mosquitos instead. But, you can't build a snowman out of mosquitos. Or, maybe you can. From what I can see, the house is awesome. Post more pictures!
do you remember when it snowed there? i think we were like 8 or 9 at the time. i remember everyone thinking it was the end of the world there, because my parents got phone calls for most of the day about it.
if it ever snowed in georgia like it does in minnesota, that would be the end of the world...
and a snowman out of mosquitoes would be horrible! just horrible!
5 comments:
Amazing. I wish it would snow here. Alas, we are just bombarded with mosquitos instead. But, you can't build a snowman out of mosquitos. Or, maybe you can.
From what I can see, the house is awesome. Post more pictures!
do you remember when it snowed there? i think we were like 8 or 9 at the time. i remember everyone thinking it was the end of the world there, because my parents got phone calls for most of the day about it.
if it ever snowed in georgia like it does in minnesota, that would be the end of the world...
and a snowman out of mosquitoes would be horrible! just horrible!
it's global warming.
yeah. i never thought of that...
Post a Comment