Friday, December 04, 2009

i love you new camera

so i got a brand new camera for christmas. and yes, i opened it already. we've had a little point-n-shoot that we got before we were married that was really starting to crap out on us. the screen was getting all fuzzy, and the pictures were coming out with weird 70s movie colors. for some pics, i guess that would be fine. i just didn't want to have it be that way all the time.

thus...on black friday, went out and got this camera.

i pretty much love it, even though i am still no good at capturing the greatest images. don't worry. i will learn. since it's almost the new year, why not it be a resolution?

of course, it's always fun to get really good candids of your family too.

3 comments:

Sheena Menke said...

Amanda, I got a new camera for Christmas too and I totally opened it on Wednesday! Hahaha. I did not want to wait and I absolutely love mine too, I just kind of have to figure it out.

Elle Keeps Moving said...

i just found your blog through veeda's blog! i'm loving it. i have the same new years resolution, by the way. if i don't keep it then hopefully you will and then you can teach me all about how to use our fancy cameras.

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

woohoo! we are camera twins.