what to do if:
you spill nail polish on the carpet
1) don't use nail polish remover. it only makes it worse.
2) don't cut out the stain with scissors. you'll only leave a bald spot.
3) look it up on the internet, because someone always post something about everything. use window cleaner or vinegar-water. it takes some elbow grease, but it will come out and look normal again.
3 comments:
you crack me up.
i almost cut the stain out, because i have been doing that with some smaller stains that izzy has made. however, this stain was ginormous. i just knew in my heart that some brave soul had tried something better.
I wouldve gone through the exact same thought process.
Btw, I just saw your swimsuit comment. I loosely followed a 'sunny day' outfit that was not intended for a swimsuit for the top. It worked pretty well and I made a pattern from a pair of her bloomers for the bottoms. I wish there were more childrens sewing books that had more than just a pattern for a pillowcase dress.
Post a Comment