target is so awesome
if you haven't been to target lately, you must live in a cave or something. or you could just be a boy/man who doesn't like shopping.
anyway, target has domo-kun as their marketing dude for halloween. if you're a little bit cool, you know who he is. if you don't, then go to target! by golly, what are you waiting for?! he's so stinkin' scary-cute, i just love it!
the above domo-kun is $7.99, in stores only. aren't you jealous i live in target country where there is a target on every corner..?
3 comments:
your post inspired me to go to target.com to look for halloween costumes for elliott and man am i glad i did!
I saw those last night. They made me think of the good ol'days at Borders!
I was just there but didn't hit the halloween section. I think I might have to go back today now!
Post a Comment