SNL - I heart you!
I don't know if any of you watch SNL, but they have a fantastic cast right now. I don't catch it as often as I would like. Its on late (Its implied in the title, right?) but I was watching it last night. The Weekend Update has always been a favorite of mine especially with Seth and Amy. Now Seth is on his own, but this skit i am posting a link to is one of my favorites from recent memory. If there are any BYU internet patrollers out there searching for data on incoming students; Yes I like SNL. Yes this skit has some swears in it. Yes I still love God and Jesus and Yes I still love being a Mormon and very badly want to go to BYU. So gimme a break.
On to the show...
2 comments:
we never watch SNL (we're wimps and go to bed to early) but this was SO funny!
we only watch snl every once in a while. the overall cast hasn't been great in recent years, but this year is much better. i avoid watching it if i know the guest host is lame though.
Post a Comment