bye bye birdie
so i have never been into watching musicals. it's not that i don't like them. it's just that i've never thought of them when picking out movies to watch. the few that i have ever watched in my life, i have loved (west side story, sound of music, seven brides for seven brothers, etc).
i got "bye bye birdie" for my birthday, and izzy and i have really enjoyed the catchy songs and the beautifully colorful images.



the dialogue is pretty funny too. you gotta see it, if you haven't.
3 comments:
Yea! You watched it!! I love that movie! I'm so glad you like it! My favorite is when they try to rhyme stuff with Rosie and Hugo, it's so ridiculous but I love it!
I like a lot of the classic musicals but haven't seen this one. Matt does not like them, but I may have to check this one out anyway.
We love you... Amanda... oh yes we doooo... We don't love any... Amanda... as much as you, when you're not near us, we're BLUE OH Amanda we love you!
Post a Comment