Thursday, April 16, 2009

on the road pics part one


day one of the trip. this was what izzy looked like in her seat (when she was in it) for most of the trip.


izzy with grandpa angel (my dad). it's cool to see how much they love this baby and how much izzy loves them.


me, izzy and my laura (my best friend growing up). bean is in her room, and the picture i got of all of us is way too blurry and not cute...so sorry little bean.


izzy at the aquarium looking at a big tank of lionfish. i highly recommend going here if you ever travel to hot-lanta. it's awesome. if you're rolling deep, you can even pay to swim in the ginormous tank of fish with some sharks and whatnot.

3 comments:

The Human Fund said...

Clearly this was my favorite part of your trip. I can't even begin to say how amazing it was to see you again and to meet Izzy and Pete. I've caught up with peeps from back in the day before and it wasn't the same, but I didn't feel that with you at all; it was like picking up where we left off, which was awesome.
Maybe one day when Cliff and I have some more money saved up we can take a vacation your way. I'd love to see that area and to check out your digs. Love you!

amanda said...

aww...lars. it was awesome to see you too. i felt the same way about us being the same as before. we're just destined to be friends forever, eh.

we will more than likely not live in minnesota after this summer. i'm kind of bummed, but i am excited for the next step. you are always welcome to come visit us wherever we are. we would love to have you.

The Human Fund said...

You guys might go back to Utah, right? Cliff and I saw a commercial advertising Utah as a good vacation spot; the scenery was gorgeous. It would be cool to take Bean somewhere that isn't just Disney World. Although she will be seeing that, I'm sure, and I'm looking forward to it. But, I'd like her to see more than just D.W.

We're actually going to the aquarium in Atlanta during the end of May. We're going to visit my brother and Tia. We've never been to their place, so we're looking forward to it.

Well, I'm going to go eat raisins and watch Seinfeld. Nothing beats that.

Is is just me or have the words in the 'word verification' area gotten longer?