Now I understand Boyzs II Men
So we did finally give our cat to a nice person we found on Craigslist. Well she seemed nice when we met her and she really did seem to like our smelly pukey face cat. So take that craigslist people haters.
Ok. I was exaggerating. I don't really think our cat was a smelly pukey face. Inside I'm crying. I had to lash out at something and AFI you seemed the easiest target. Waahhhhhaaaahaaaaaa...AFI (Just think of the scene from Anchorman when Baxter gets booted over the bridge and Ron is breaking apart in the phone booth) Whaaaaa....the the lady....she took. maahklsjhdf...aahhhhhh....AFI.....asldkfjklj.....the cat.....ajsldkjf....whaaaaaa..jsldkjfjalkjsdf.
Now I understand the true meaning of the Boyz II Men song "It's so hard to say goodbye."
How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.
I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through.
If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterd
Bye Kitty!!
ahsldkjf....asdfasdf.wieutio[as hdkjn....
2 comments:
if you all only knew how much more the kitty cat loved pete. i swear, she probably would have had me taken care of if she could. and then...she would have pete all to herself...to give all her sweet kitty love.
Boyz II Men...? Pete- you cheesy cheesy bastard.
Post a Comment