i want, i want
browsing on ohbeedoh blog, i saw this:
it's ikea's play kitchen for kids! after shopping ikea stuff for a few years, i am not a fan of anything that you have to sit on. although, shelving and other miscellaneous items are just great. kids stuff for super cheap, even better! i mean, we all know kids stuff is going to get scratched, scribbled on, drooled on, whatever. so why pay a ridiculous amount of money for a play kitchen?
i've heard of people making their own, but i am not that creative or inventive.
apparently, it's not quite available stateside yet. i guess i will have to wait..
2 comments:
Hey! No way, I was going to make one for my girls last Christmas- we bought everything we needed for it. Then I won a Wii at work, and the kitchen-thingy got flushed cause we didn't want to spoil the chillins. (Like we didn't anyway, right?) There are some REALLY cool ones out there. I was going to build it the best I could based on this set: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/w5420/index.cfm?pkey=ckitchens
Frickin' cutest!
you could still build it, and we could buy it off of you.
Post a Comment