weird science
i don't know how some nerd did this, but i love it.
oh, these aren't just everyday kittens. they're hybrid monkey cats. jigga what?! yeah, you heard me. two of the funniest animals (in my opinion) got together and made babies.
we're currently pet-free right now, but i think i might make an exception. just as long as these monkey cats can walk on their hind legs and play drums while purring...
5 comments:
I love it!!! You should totally get one!!
Whoa! How does that happen?! So a monkey and a cat had love together?
i don't know if a monkey and a cat actually DID IT per se, but these kitties have monkey-like characteristics apparently. it would be cooler if a monkey and a cat were fornicating, because that would mean jack-a-lopes are real.
Speaking of cats and monkeys... yesterday morning I spend 45 mins trying to get a baby kitten out of my effing engine so I could get to work. He had crawled up through the undercarriage overnight and made himself a little bad in there. Lucky for him my seven year-old heard him meowing as she walked out to my car with me. After 45 mins, I was wishing that I had never heard the damn cat and just started the freaking engine. I looked like a monkey climbing all over the front of my car trying to get that cat out. Monkey and cat... but def no love making!
or maybe if they will wear a fez and dance for money. they are so cute!
Post a Comment