isadora's first dunkin' (get it?) and more
i want to say she loves taking baths/showers as much as i do. alas, she does not yet. diaper changes are also a scream fest. i would say she sounds like animal from the muppet show when she gets her diaper changed. pete and i have resorted to laughing at it when she does this just to relieve the stress of her howl.
this is her after her bath in her mini bath robe.
here is izzy getting burped by her daddy. isn't she a doll?
izzy in her car seat on the way to the restaurant. doesn't it look like she is either giving you two thumbs up or pointing both fingers at you and going, "eh! for-gedd aboud id!"
izzy covering her ears while daddy vacuums. no joke, she put her hands up to her ears when pete came into the room with the vacuum. it was one of the funniest and cutest things she's done so far.
oh...and don't worry. we won't post only pics of the baby on this blog, cuz i know you want to see us too. right?
6 comments:
I am in love with her.
and don't worry soon she won't want to ever get out of the bath.
So cute! I love it when babies hold their ears; Asher did that all the time. Also, I need to see pictures of your nephew for evidence of Asher's evil twin.
Let's plan a day if you are up for it and you can come hang out. Kels is done with preschool this week so anytime after this Thursday works for me. You can even count this for VTing. We can also do some pix of you beautiful baby girl if you want. I don't have your email so I'm commenting here. My email is snaqpaq(AT)gmail(dot)com
Wow that is awesome, congrats
Everyone is having kids these days
Glad your doing so well
izzy is so beautiful. sounds like you're doing a great job being a mom...and it's a little comforting to know that i'm not the only one who's been getting very little sleep lately.. although i'm sure you beat me on that one. good luck with everything! call me sometime.
Oh, I love little asian babies! She's sooooo cute. This makes me want another baby, like right now.
Post a Comment