Tuesday, January 06, 2009

anyone out there?

i feel like 90% of my blogging friends don't blog anymore. what happened? i am curious as to what is going on in your world, so i can "ooh" and "aah" while nibbling at baby crackers with izzy. have i offended thee? are there cooler things going on that i am not aware of? do you miss looking at pictures of my baby? okay. well, here she is in her ruffled-hair glory.

9 comments:

Suzy said...

love the hair! and the warm jammies.

timothykoide said...

Amanda, I assure you that there is nothing cooler than blogging...still. I likewise feel concern at times over my lack of connection with society through cyberspace, but I repeat, there is nothing cooler than blogging. After a hiatus of over a year, I am back to the blogosphere, adding little tidbits of nothingness to the ethereal network of bloggers. I love your baby pictures more than my own. Keep them coming.

Momoko Photography said...

I'm here friend. I'm here.

McBride Family said...

i stalk you frequently! and LOVE the pictures ;p.... where would i be without blogging, seriously? ;p

mrs. everything said...

I don't have much of an excuse. I have been reading blogs without commenting. As for why I haven't been posting, I don't really have any excuse.

mrs. everything said...

Maybe it's because I don't have a cute baby?

amanda said...

i don't know if it's that, liz. i think it's because you're a silent stalker.

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

yes, i am here. but sometimes i wonder the same thing as you. and i want all my friends to have a blog!

Jen of fuzfrenzy said...

I've done 3 posts this month on my blog. Shall we have a race to see who bogs the most this month?
P.S. I also do not have a cute baby to post pictures of.