nasty
i just cleaned out my vacuum cleaner, because i was noticing how dusty and dirty it looked on the outside. it had just occurred to me how dirty it COULD BE on the inside. man, was i in for a disgusting surprise.
i gutted the machine, and i washed out everything that i could. i wiped down everything i could reach, but i don't think i got to it all. i mean, how do you do the nozzles?
anyway, my point is my ocd was not satisfied with this cleaning. next time, i am shelling out some bones and having it professionally cleaned. they still have places like that, right?
5 comments:
hahaha! that is sooo funny cuz I just cleaned my vacuum out this past week too. Honestly, never thought I really had to do something like this, just change the bag, or in our case empty the tub.
i've never heard of a cleaner that cleans vacuums. i would like to have the same thing happen to my green monster.
I am also an OCD clean-freak. Try toothbrushes, Q-tips, old bottle-scrubbers, and rubbing alcohol to get that bad boy good and pretty. I have a 50+ year old Electrolux vacuum cleaner that I once broke down and cleaned...I mean, 50 years. I figured it was in need of a serious scrub-down. Still, that piece of machinery is amazing. It is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever used. Seriously, I will take it to be repaired if something on it breaks rather than buy another one.
mo, i always thought that vacuum repair places could also clean out your vacuum for you as well. i could be wrong. it was a mere assumption.
that's funny, kim. we must be on the same wavelength. also, how did you clean your vacuum in the tub?
i guess i could do the q-tip thing with vacuum lars, but there were some parts of the vacuum well out of reach. my vacuum is not as old as yours, but i do like it. it's been our trusty friend since we've been homeowners. one day, though, i think i might want a dyson. they look kind of spiffy.
There is a vacuum cleaner place right on W Broadway in Crystal (Next to the Super America just before you get to Target)I bet they do that.
Post a Comment