tag, you're it!
so i think i was really out of it on my last post about who i was going to tag. thank you to those who have already done so. i have enjoyed reading your lists. they're all great and so informative. i feel so close to you all now, we could be siamese...if you please...
i want these people to do the "8 things..." list, since ikumi, sarah m., and suzy either do not have blogs or was the one who had originally tagged me. yeah, duh amanda.
1. spencer and breckan
2. elizabeth
3. brigham
are you on?
5 comments:
We will have ours up tomorrow. Stay tuned!
i'm still waiting spence and breck...
I was afraid that was Elizabeth me...and then I would feel REALLY bad for not checking my feed reader more often.
it is you silly! so, will you do it?
and don't feel bad about not doing it if you don't want to.
oh! I will do it right now!
Post a Comment