Saturday, December 01, 2007

The LSAT and My New Job

Hello everyone. Most of you don't know me, but I am the man that Amanda was lucky enough to marry! And if you didn't know, I am a little sarcastic. I took the LSAT today and that test sucks. I just got a new job too. It is great. I get paid every two weeks and get benefits. One big hooray for corporate America. I am the credit reporting administrator for a collection agency. So if you have an outstanding credit card debt now being collected by People First Recoveries and we show up on your credit report..yeah that was me.

One other thing, our cat chunky loves it when the ice comes out of our ice machine on our fridge. He runs over when we are getting water and if ice falls on the floor he eats it. I love that cat! More to come in the future...

6 comments:

Sarah BTW said...

hey pete! it's about time!

i have to agree with you about the LSAT. my brain has never felt more like mush then when i walked out of that test.

amanda said...

no joke, it's about time. i've wanted pete to blog with me for a little while now, but he just never seemed interested. not until spencer.

now pete is going after the gmat. i'm hoping that the lsat prep course will give him the skills to do well on the gmat.

Spencer said...

Hey pete;
you, me, amdanda, breckan, and your cat are all asigned by nazi death camp administrators to take showers. One at a time in 5 different time slots. Each person can only take the shower once.
-Spencer goes fifth.
-If your cat goes 3rd then Breckan goes second.
-Pete can not shower before your cat but has to shower after Amanda.

1) How did Spencer hating Nazis end up writing a test that determines my future?

Breckan said...

Pete or Amanda, please send me your address so Spencer and I can send you a cute homemade Christmas card. Thank you. Breckan.
P.S. Spencer is still sulking since the LSAT.

amanda said...

breckan, here it is:

15225 9th Ave. N
Plymouth, MN 55447

what is your address? i should probably start sending cards out too. man alive, this month goes by fast.

Breckan said...

our address is: 5045 N Riverpark Way, Provo, UT 84604