Commentary on Humiston List of 65
One of Spencer's list items was that he has been arrested twice. I was there for one of those. He got arrested for an overdue speeding ticket (Provo cops obviously have nothing to do). So I went to bail him out, but our friend Blake beat me there. Then Spencer went on a date with the girl who brought the bail bond. Classic.
Spencer forgot to add this to his list and I feel really sad that he didn't, but he should have put...ran away from Provo cops and it was like a scene from a movie.
Let me set this up for you. So we (Spencer, me, his roommate Brian, Josh Dunn, Charlie?, Blake? can't remember now) were shooting off fireworks in front of his house in Provo. All of the sudden a car comes around the corner with it's lights off creeping real slow. One of shouts cops and we all take off running through the back of house and then we crawled through his back yard fence cause it had a few loose boards. So a few of us split up in opposite directions and we were all running through yards and trying to stay out of the street. I ended up at a party somewhere and then got picked up. Brian had the worse fate. He walked back to the house and the cops were waiting in the bushes. That sucked. I think I still owe him some money for that ticket he had to pay.
4 comments:
Look at this pretty face. Why would you not want to bail me out.
http://www.co.utah.ut.us/Dept/Sheriff/InmateDetailZoom.asp?id=148951
oh, and by the way. Brian is still hitting me up for that money. You would think he would know its a lost cause. I still owe you like 60 bucks for utilities.
spencer, you look like a strung out comedian from the 80s in that picture. i don't know if i would have bailed you out.
That sounds so fun! I have a fond memory of a Provo cop car chase...
Post a Comment