Monday, March 16, 2009

The Bombay House

While in Provo last week we went to The Bombay House. Amanda and I love this restaurant. Not only is the food an array of scrumptious deliciousness that intoxicates the mind, it is where I asked my amazing wife to be my wife.

We were able to go back on Saturday. The food is amazing and we got to spend the evening with great friends which made it even more awesome. Jesse, I love you man! (Sorry Brit, but this might resort to hair pulling and scratching).

Anyway, it was a fun evening, even though Izzy had to go to 7-11 to get some cheerios. Mike, Kim, Mary & Chris it was great to see you.

Thank you. Come again,

Pete

5 comments:

Sarah BTW said...

if you guys end up living in provo you should try india garden on center st. it's way way good.

Jts22 said...

Pete! I love you too!
Tiki Masala somehow, miraculously, tasted even better (I know, what...?) with you guys in town. Bombay House is perversely good. Thanks for letting us hang- it was really fun to be with you guys.

amanda said...

jesse, i think you need to invite us to your blog or make one up soon. i don't know if this stalking thing is fair if we can't stalk back.

p.s. sorry i didn't get a chance to talk with you and your wife more at dinner. the combo of a cranky baby and old friends made it really hard for me to concentrate like a normal person.

Jts22 said...

Ha ha... Amanda, I actually appreciate the anonymity of the one-sided stalk. That said, while I was home sick with the pneumonia for a week (just a little while back), I did dip my toe into the great big world of blogging. Pete should have the link. It's not so much about my family... at all really. It's more just me ranting and rambling... like about tacos yesterday. Good gosh I love them! I only lament that I did not have the opportunity to intro you and Peter to El Taco Riendo.

(seriously though, BYU, right? Right Pete? Right Amanda? Right? Seriously).

amanda said...

hmm...only if you pay for our living expenses whilst he does not get a full-ride scholarship. also, i would like home delivery of fresh byu chocolate milk to our home if we do move to utah. can you agree to these terms?