bahaha. i was going to leave a comment along the lines of "ugh, i hate birds ever since i got attacked by one as a teenager." but i figured that such a negative comment wouldn't really be appreciated.
Hey Amanda!! I stink for not responding earlier. Sorry--it's crazy these last few weeks. Too much going on from weddings to newsletter editing to being a mom. I'd LOVE to see you guys Sat. I'll talk to Reese and get back to you tonight! Thanks for writing!
4 comments:
I liked the bird stuff.
bahaha. i was going to leave a comment along the lines of "ugh, i hate birds ever since i got attacked by one as a teenager." but i figured that such a negative comment wouldn't really be appreciated.
i appreciate any comment you make. even the negative ones.
Hey Amanda!! I stink for not responding earlier. Sorry--it's crazy these last few weeks. Too much going on from weddings to newsletter editing to being a mom. I'd LOVE to see you guys Sat. I'll talk to Reese and get back to you tonight! Thanks for writing!
Post a Comment