I am an EPSN.com nerd

As I mentioned earlier I love the NBA and i am on ESPN.com at least 1 hour a day. During the day they have these chats with the sports writers. People submit questions and they respond. I have been trying to get a question submitted for at least a year. Well yesterday was my day.
I was super stoked that i got a question in even if the writer told me I'm an idiot. Yeah. I am a nerd, and proud of it.
5 comments:
i got posted on truehoop a couple of weeks ago, i was the jazz fan calling out steve luhm from the salt lake tribune. for whatever reason my username was "admin" so that's how i got quoted.
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-29-11/NBA-Media--In-the-Nosebleeds-and-Cranky.html
anyways, it would be sweet to get into a simmons mailbag.
umm...with all the combined signons that pete does of espn.com each day, it is more than an hour. more like minimum 2 hours a day.
are you an espn insider, pete?
i used to be, but i sacrificed that when i got married...
I am an espn insider. And it would be sweet to get into Simmons mail bag. That is one of my life's goals.
Oh how I would love John Hollinger to humilate me.
Post a Comment