Is there such a thing as the Liberal Media and Do they Love McCain?
So I am voting for Mitt Romney. I want a Mormon in the White House. Some of you may disagree (Enter Spencer's name here). I am not big into conspiracy theories and feel that the media in general does more bad than good, but today I might just be convinced that the media is trying to brainwash me into voting for McCain (Apparently he is a lefty sympathizer). I find these presidential primaries fascinating, enthralling, and whatever other adjective you might want to include. But CNN today only made me think all the conservative talk radio I have been listening to might be right. View the headline and comment below.
So does CNN take me for a fool, sucker, boob, etc..? The headline reads that if McCain wins Florida it will solidify his status as the front runner for the GOP and if Romney wins the whole thing is up in the air. Sorry did I say solidify, the proper adjective should be CEMENT. I mean it lists the amount of delegates that each candidate has right there on the right hand side. Romney has almost the double the amount as McCain. So if McCain wins, Romney will be in the same spot that McCain is in now and if Romney wins he will basically triple the amount of delegates that McCain has. So OBVIOUSLY if Romney wins it will be completely up in the air and if McCain wins he will be the clear front-runner (That was sarcastic in case you missed it). Can anyone defy logic and tell me how this makes sense? Maybe the Savage Nation has a point (That reference will only make sense to people who have listened to Michael Savage. He is a right-winging conservative talk radio host who says crazier things than other conservative talk radio hosts, is entertaining to listen to for about 1/2 hour, and after today he doesn't seem so crazy to me)
I guess all I can say is...Goooooo Romney!
1 comment:
so to answer your questions,
1)yes
2)yes
Post a Comment