rebirth of yum
every easter, i look forward to these 2 num-nums.
these delicious treats are best served stale. there are few that enjoy this delectable treat, let alone stale. sarah and i knew we were destined to be friends when we realized this common palate. don't hate.
i wish this was sold year-round. alas, it is not. rumor has it that it is year round in england. lucky brits. i think i am going to have to stock up on a couple of bags before they take them away.
8 comments:
I can't find vanilla creme peeps anywhere and it's almost easter!
I'm dying here.
cadburry sold mini eggs dressed as red and grenn balls during Christmas this past year...holla for year round goodness!
I already went through one bag of mini eggs. I don't know what makes them so good, but they are. Would you believe I've never had a peep? crazy, huh?
suzy, you need to try them at least once in your life. i mean, it's just a marshmallow with sugar on it. but...oh so delicious.
what?! cadbury mini eggs during christmas?! where was i?
alysha, i've never tried the vanilla creme peeps before. they sort of sound good to me, but then sort of don't. i'm just hooked on the originals. i think chicks are better than bunnies too, for some reason.
i wasn't even going to get any this easter, but justin made me. i immediately opened them up and put them over our heater vent. one day later and they're just about perfect, but two days and omigoodness, they're heavenly.
Max and I have been in the throes of a heated debate: mini eggs versus cream eggs... obviously mini eggs are better but I was wondering what you think
liz, mini eggs all the way. i've never been a fan of the creme eggs. i think they're too sweet. i likes me some sugar, but those are over the top. pete would disagree with me too.
I like the full sized cadbury eggs... Yeah, I know they are all sugar. Maybe that's why I like them. I never saw the mini-eggs in the UK, but they do sell the Creme Eggs in vending machines in the subway... year round. I guess that may help explain the brown teeth.
Post a Comment