can't be good anymore
i was not the healthiest person on this pregnancy, but then again who is? i think i did relatively well considering that i avoided getting gestational diabetes (since it runs in my family) and i've gained a pretty typical amount of weight for my height. i was a bit over, but a lot of the extra weight in this last trimester is some serious water retention. i have the cabbage patch kids legs and feet to prove it.
every once in a while, i try to treat myself with small doses of sugar. this last week or so, i don't really care that much anymore. this baby is going to taste the good life right before i make her eat healthy stuff again.
tonight we are going here at the infamous mall of america (or better known to us as "mall of malaria"):
and you know what i am going to get? a delicious milkshake. i'm going to drink a milkshake. i'm going to drink it up!
5 comments:
Yeah, I know those people that are all healthy during their pregnancy, however I discovered McDonalds double cheeseburgers when I was pregnant.?!? Oh, and I know how you feel with the water weight. My doctor made fun of my legs and feet at every appointment the last month. Being pregnant is awesome isn't it.
only a week to go! good luck! i'll be thinking of you and waiting to see pics of the mini faleschini/angel.
p.s. you know i'll be treating myself to milkshakes when i'm pregnant!
I'm not pregnant... but boy do I like milkshakes. I think since I ran really far this morning, I should be entitled to a delicious milkshake.
Will it be a "five dollar shake?"
mckelle, pregnancy is a whole lot of mystery until you experience it yourself. i hope i don't scare too many people off by what i tell them or post on this blog, but anyone who decides to have a child should definitely prepare themselves. even those who weren't expecting to have a child.
and yes, milkshakes should be experienced by all. even if you are not pregnant. i don't know what it is, but it just satisfies. someone told me my baby might be more "american" since i have been craving things like milkshakes, cheese, oranges, and cereal. i laughed, but that means that sarah has my baby in her. she's been craving all asian food! give me my baby back, womb thief!
Post a Comment