thank you regis!
my team at work threw me a baby shower today, and it was very nice. i wasn't expecting much, since i have a small group of coworkers. we also don't make tons of money, and i know we all budget quite a bit.
however, i got this as my "big" gift at my shower. 
so now i have the 2 bedding sets from the dwell studio line at target! i am so elated, and i heart my team now. i think they are as excited as i am to have a baby. i think i need to make them thank you treats this weekend.
*to clarify, my coworkers bought me the bedding set plus the other items within this line. not the crib.
7 comments:
Love this bedding. What a great gift!
False. I think the savior might come before i tie the knot. Unless of course there's a woman that's laid claim to me and hasnt made it manifest yet. According to my parents I've now entered the realm of "lost causes" I'll be home may 15th-18th for jareds graduation so hopefully i'll see you guys! Congrats on the upcoming love child!! hahaha with your looks and petes....ummmm, yeah, anyways the baby is destined for glory. hahaha!
i'm not sure if that is a compliment or an insult about my baby's looks, but i am going to take it positively. you usually can't go wrong with a half-asian baby. or at least, that's how i feel about it.
I agree with the half-asian baby comment. She will be beautiful I'm sure. As far as the jam goes, it's really easy (and honey is nasty...I really think it's one of the most disgusting things ever. The smell itself makes me want to blow chunks!). You need to buy some stuff called sure-jell (it should be with the jello and stuff). Inside the box are the directions. Follow the one for freezer jam, not the cooking one. All you need is fruit, sugar, and the sure-jell, and some containers to put the jam in.
Half-Asian babies are super cute and I'm not even biased.
Also, I really love the Dwell line.
what a fun gift!! lucky!
target dwell is the best! i'm so glad you are getting great shower stuff! that is sooo helpful. when is the big due day? and yes, of course, half-asian babies are a sure thing, though quarter asian babies are also amazing! this is michelle
Post a Comment