just a few more things
pete and i are almost finished getting all the things we need for baby faleschini. we're holding off on a few things we figure people will probably not get for us (either because of price or because they really like getting the clothes...and i don't blame them), because you get a discount on anything that isn't purchased on your registry at babies 'r us and target.
one of the things that i have been cooing over for a little while are these mobiles by flensted. i don't really like any of the ones that i have seen in the most of the baby stores or catalogs, but these mobiles online are dreadfully adorable. i think my favorite, by far, is the bunny one. for my little bunny.
now i just have to find a website that isn't sold out on them.



5 comments:
I bought the monkey mobile from them. I really like it and they look super cool.
mo, which website did you order it from? or did you find it in a store out in chicago? i haven't seen these in any of the stores yet in the twin cities.
I love mobile's and those are great!
i love these.
Amanda,
I just googled them and found a place that sells them online and bought. Sorry this took so long to respond, I've been out of town.
Post a Comment