Monday, February 18, 2008

Band of Horses Rocks!!



I would highly recommend this album. It is one of my recent favorites. I guess Amanda and I saw them open for Iron and Wine a few years ago and i didn't really like them when i saw them. But I like them now.

3 comments:

amanda said...

i liked them when i saw them, and i'm not sure why pete didn't. i bought the tour album, since that was all they had at the time. funny how one's taste changes...

Michelle said...

yes, they are so good. i especially like how they have a song in one of those car commercials. i think it's jetta or something like that.

pete said...

Yeah. Where the girl is staring into the stars as they drive and then they call her cause they all got out of the car and she got lost in the song and the beauty of the night sky. That is how I feel sometimes when I listen to them. And I have heard them in quite a few TV Shows. You know the dramatic ending of the show when the final resolution happens...and I love it.