izzy bea's first smile
okay, okay. this was probably not her first official smile, but it was certainly the first one i caught on camera this week. she just started these cute little gems a few days ago, and we are elated. it makes up for some of the crying. some of the crying has calmed a little bit too. we got the tiny tyke on some reflux medication, and it has helped all of us sleep a little bit better.
this pic i love just cuz it's cute. it looks like she has a question. "what is it izzy? poopy diaper?"
oh, and don't you love her hair? this is what happens to her hair after a bath. it's so awesome, i can't stand it.
*and why can't i figure out how to twist my pictures the right way?
9 comments:
oh wow. ADORABLE.
oh my, she so so cute. i love the hair too. awesome.
I freakin' love it. So cute.
As far as rotating the pictures, what program do you have the pictures in? Sometimes I can open mine in a different program and it will allow me to rotate the picture. Then I save it in its nice, new, vertical format. Or, you might be able to do that on your camera. Look online for directions. You can find nearly anything online.
So last night Izzy kept us up till 4 or so on the morning. Good thing work let me be an hour late. But even though it is super frustrating not being able to sleep, looking at these pictures melts my heart...
sleep and a non-crying baby sure is nice, but these precious moments do make those late nights all worth it. i mean, how toadally cool is she?!
can I have her please?
she is so precious...
Love the crazy hair!!! Turn the pix on your computer before you upload.
I absolutely dread doing the whole no-sleep thing again, but when I see your little Izzy my heart just melts.
Those smiles make all the first-few-month hells totally worth it.
So cute. cute cute cute.
Post a Comment