random question #1
anyone know if those jobs for moms websites are all scams or if there is one that is truly legit?
everytime i look at izzy, i have a hard time thinking i will be away from her...(tear)
anyone know if those jobs for moms websites are all scams or if there is one that is truly legit?
everytime i look at izzy, i have a hard time thinking i will be away from her...(tear)
Posted by
amanda
at
4:19 PM
8 comments:
I actually just ran into a legitimate thing that a trusted friend sent to me, thinking that I would be interested...However, since our baby isn't due until October, we can't afford for me to start something like it this far in advance. It's a telecommunting thing, so not a typical work from home position. The posting says it's 10-15 hrs. per week at $15 per hour. If you're interested, let me know. I'd send it right now, but I don't have your email.
it is indievisabull@gmail.com
send it away man!
there are some that are junk, or or sales based and no good. I know melaluca (sp?) has from home positions, as do many call centers there in utah and idaho. I have a good friend in idaho (and mom of 5 under the age of 6! twins included) who works from home, i coudl ind out the information if you like.
sure thing meagan. let me know for sure. i am out in the twin cities, and i haven't happened upon any stay-at-home positions yet. i haven't searched that hard, but i am hoping to find something so i can be with izzy.
I sent you an email about something that might work for you...
Amanda, let me know if you find anything super awesome. I was looking into stuff, but I think they were all scams... Good luck!
I'm not sure how lucrative it is, but you might try looking into those kinds of businesses where you throw a party and sell stuff-- like Modbe, Layers, Pampered Chef, etc.
most of them are crap. i used to work for a company while in college where i would create keywords for websites and there were tons of those mommy work from home jobs. I found that if there were tons of people doing the same type of website business and really trying to convince other people that it is a good idea in terrible web design the shadier that company was. Those mommy websites were up there with mlm, gambling, and get rich quick sites.
Post a Comment