face.
what she looks like up close and personal. she is starting to smile at more people. not just mommy.
i wish this wasn't so blurry. auntie bree was playing with her and sticking her tongue out at izzy, and she's been imitating it. now, it seems like she can't stop.
what she would look like if she were flying at you (sans mommy holding her).
they go to the same stylist.
8 comments:
She looks like the perfect combination of both of you. Often you see a baby and it resembles one parent or the other, but to me she looks so much like you both.
I love the tongue sticking out. It's so funny when babies start to imitate those around them.
Wow, look at her dimples. So cute. She really is getting big. I love her chubby cheeks.
dimples! i love it. so so cute.
what a great looking family. i can't wait to see her up close and personal.
i think i know that stylist...Mr. Late Nights is it? hahaha...I'm a dork..le sigh!
To comment on your comment...My dad served his mission in the Philippines. He loved the food, even belut. While I was on my mission, there were also quite a few Filipinos, and so I was able to sample the cuisine. I really liked most of it, there were a few things I forced my companion to eat for me. I think it's good to introduce weird things into your kids diet early. Maybe then, they'll be less picky and more likely to try new things.
so cute! the flying picture made me think of that trio of cartoon girls we loved do much when we were younger...(ok. not that young. maybe 20?)
I am an old missionary buddy of Pete's (although he was known in Chihuahua as Skippy), and I can see that his morning expression has not changed in the last 10 years. I'm sorry, Skippy, but I think the baby pulls that look off a lot better than you! Great to see you're so blessed with such a beautiful family! You can see my wife and girls at babblingbrookefabulous.blogspot.com
Post a Comment