wrong number
so the past couple of nights, i have had someone calling my phone at 3 am. i don't know what for and who is calling, but i decided that i would call to find out who it could be. to my dismay, the person who owns the number did not answer. but...to my delight, this is what the person's answering machine said:
thank you for calling pimp. unfortunately, right now we need to find out if this is about some money. so check in your pockets. see if you got some money. because pimp is going to pick up. now this ain't about us paying you some money. this about you owing some money. so if this is a bill collector, we're going to pay you on the third. just put it on your calendar, the third of never-uary. got that. the third of never-uary. okay. here he come now.
or...something to that effect. i'm sure it is a recording from something, and i love it. i only wish i knew what this person could be calling me about at 3 am?
5 comments:
I like that, the third of never-uary. I'm going to use that.
"Cindy, I'm a giant nerd and I want to take you out on a date and treat you really nicely and not ignore you like guys who you usually like."
"Uh, let me check my schedule. Oh, yes, let's see, I have a opening on the 21st of never-uary."
that's funny. maybe you should keep calling until they answer. have you googled the number?
I think that I would have a really long list of swear words for the next time they called at 3AM! I am not a nice person in the middle of the night!
The never-uary is funny!
They keep calling because you're secretly a prostitute...like your mom keeps telling everyone. Duh.
Now pay your pimp before he gets really mad.
FUNNY!
did you delete a couple of posts? I was going to comment but they are gone!
Post a Comment