The World Cup and the WWE at Work

Hello All. I don't know if it's still called the WWF. I have not watched wrestling since I was in 6th grade, and I didn't even really watch it then. Anyway, my point is that running around pulling moves like a powerdriver, candylicious, the asiatic spike, and headbutts are all well and good if you are in the ring, but should not be implemented at work or in professional soccer.
Ok. OK. Nobody pulled out the Samoan Drive, but one of my co-workers did get headbutted last week. One of the IT guys was in the accounting office and said hello to one of the accountants. For all his trouble he got a headbutt in the face. That's right. A headbutt in the face for saying hello. That accountant was told to pack up his S%$& and was escorted out of the building (It was the second time in two weeks that he had done this).
The next hour after the incident was just as bad as ESPN covering some stupid story relentlessly till everyone gets tired of hearing about it. An analysis and breakdown from every angle till you want to tear you hair out (AKA this last Superbowl. I just wanted the freaking game to be done so I didn't have to hear about it anymore. I didn't even care who won, I just didn't want to hear about it). Well the analysis of the headbutting incident was not that bad and even a week later telling someone they better get something done or they will get headbutted still brings a smile to our faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment