isadora bea 3 month stats
22.5 inches long, 10 lbs 14 oz, head...normal?
healthy eater, co-sleeper at night/swing sleeper by day, semi-bobble head, strong neck, cooing, razzing, "talking", smiling, sitting up, and she loves to suck on her fists
we're working on her arm muscles these days, because i put tummy time on hold because of her reflux issues.
the bottle war still rages on. i've decided to stick with one nipple and work with her on that. i think she needs something constant in this "fight."
i think i might be winning the sleep battle though. she is getting used to just laying down in her crib or bassinet for a few minutes without crying. i'm getting better at picking out the tired cries and the mad ones, but she is getting smarter too. hopefully soon, i can get her to take longer naps outside of the swing and sleep at night in her own bed. (she'll usually sleep in that thing for hours if i let her.)
overall, she is a joy. i never thought i could love someone so much, especially a baby. i admit, i didn't really care for babies all that much before. but...look at her! she's addicting.
she loves sitting up so much that she will sometimes cry if you try to lay her down.
she gets mesmerized by the camera and forgets to smile.
hanging with a friend.
12 comments:
What a cutie!
I'll admit that I didn't like babies much before either. In fact, I remember listening to this one comedian. His shtick was that he didn't like babies and one of his lines was that people tell you " oh you will love it when its yours" and he was like well what if I don't? That was always one of my fears. But I love this baby!! She is super super cute. And yes, I find her addicting as well.
Cute! I used to stress out about tummy time because I didn't want Lucas to have a misshapen head, plus he hated it... such drama. I'm glad Izzy's head is beautifully round and normal. She looks great!
i love her model pout in the last picture. she is such a beautiful baby!
SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to have Emma!
isadora is beautiful. i love her sweet little face. italian and phillipino is a good mix. good job.
holy freaking adorable! maybe she should marry ocean when she grows up?
she's sort of already betrothed (see post below), but ocean could certainly try to woo her. she enjoys moonlit strolls (in a stroller) down the beach, warm milk (from the boob) by the fire, and staring at colorful things.
happy three months izzy!!
and come on, what about an older man? I have a really cute 2 year old.
oo i vote for the older man...she'll have to wait for thie mission with the guy her age..she'll be legal age by the time the 2 year old gets home! hahah
wow, guys, she's fabulous....adorable! and what i love about babies...immediate uncondtional love, on both sides...so yummy.
She is so freaking cute!
She looks so Japanese.
Post a Comment